Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2016

ThanksGiving Outfit

-Casual Thanksgiving Outfit 
In The Pictures Below Is A Casual Thanksgiving Outfit . Which Is  Dark Blue Jean Pants With Black Knee High Boots & A White Top With An Black Leather Jacket . I Would Wear This Outfit Because It's More Basic But Cute .








In The Picture Below Is A More Dressy Thanksgiving Outfit . I Would Wear It Because It's Cute & Dressy & I Like Dressing Up . Its Also Have Basic Colors in The Outfit Which I Like .In The Picture Below A Girl Is Wearing High Knee Heel Black Boots With An Black V neck Crop Top & A Skater Skirt That's Like An Brownish Color .

In The Picture Below Its More Of A Dressy Outfit  But Basic At The Same Time . I Choose It Cause It's Cute And Something I Would Wear . In The Picture Below The Girl Is Topping A Burgundy T-Shirt Dress With Black Knee High Boots .




No comments:

Post a Comment